Property and liability insurance for landlords and real estate investors with personalized service. 

If you are a landlord or insuring any property that isn’t your primary residence, a dwelling fire policy may protect you from financial loss if you have rentals or tenants. Whether you rent a home or structure out or have a vacant home after you have moved to another, dwelling fire coverage is important insurance. Many homeowner policies do not cover rentals.

Contact an agent at FSB Insurance to learn more about landlord coverage and to get started with us!

Get Started

Insuring the things that are most valuable in your life and business deserves some personal attention.

Contact Us

We’re always happy to hear from you.