Mobile Home Insurance
Mobile home insurance protects your mobile home, personal belongings, and garage or shed. It may also provide you with financial protection in the event that you unintentionally injure another person on your property, or if you cause damage to their property.
Having the right insurance can protect your home from theft, windstorms, and fires. As a mobile homeowner, that’s a risk you face every day. When you have mobile home insurance, you can rest easy knowing that you won’t suffer from financial ruin if the unthinkable happens. Some mortgage companies require you to have mobile home insurance.
Discover the Four Ways Mobile Home Insurance Protects You
- Allows you to replace personal belongings in the event that they are destroyed, damaged, or stolen
- Allows you to repair, replace, or get a cash value for your mobile home – depending on its age
- Covers injuries on your property that happen to other people
- Covers living expenses in the event that you’re forced to leave your home due to a claim
Ask Yourself These Questions Before Purchasing Mobile Home Insurance:
- How much money will it cost to replace your mobile home?
- How much money will it cost to replace the contents of your mobile home?
- Do you have any photographs or documented inventory of your personal possessions?
- What level of protection do you have against liability claims?
- Do you have any items like jewelry, cameras, or collectible that need to be insured with special coverage?
- Is there a fire extinguisher, deadbolt locks, or any other safety feature in your mobile home that can save you money?
Insuring the things that are most valuable in your life and business deserves some personal attention.
We’re always happy to hear from you.